Sunday, October 18, 2009

Trent Speaks - Raincoat, Raincoat, Go Away

Hey everyone, Trent here! Momma's too lazy to get her butt out of bed and keep everyone updated on my life, so I'm taking over [for now].

Today was an extremely boring day. It was pouring the whole time, and yesterday, too, so we didn't get to go to the park or play with any of my doggy friends. And did I mention how much I hate rain and all forms of water? Well, I hate it. A lot. Especially when it's in the bath tub and paired with shampoo, but also when it's pouring from the sky and ruins a perfectly good weekend.

However, when I expressed my concerns to my mommy, she got this evil glint in her eye and recently, I have found quite a few bookmarks on her laptop titled "Doggy Coats & Jackets". Apparently the solution to my misery is by dressing me up like some frou frou toy and parading me down the street! Because I understand that humans are a very primitive species and astonishingly unintelligent creatures, I made my opinion clear by trying to chew on her laptop and howling and barking. All that got me were the stern words "No playdates tonight, then". The frustration is killing me.

Without me to raise and handle her, I don't know what condition my mommy would be in.

Here's the horrid thing.



Mom wants to go with red. I wants to go nekkid. Hmph. But nooo, the primitive humans with their opposable thumbs always have it their way.

And to convince me about the greatness of raincoats, Mommy even said "but you're best friend Jack wears one!". Yeah, well, Mom, if Jack jumped off the bridge into a bathtub, that doesn't mean I'm going to follow after him.

2 comments:

  1. Hey thanks for sharing your insights on dog raincoat. I am thinking to buy a dog raincoat for my lab Joss as he doesn't leave the house when it is pouring. That makes me think to buy dog shoes as well. What are your thoughts on dog shoes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be that as it may, before your race to the closest pet store to get any raincoat for your dog, you should first know a few actualities about these dog raincoats. These certainties will enable you to find out about these raincoats and will likewise enable you to choose with regards to the sort of raincoat you will get for your dearest pet.Best waterproof dog raincots

    ReplyDelete